Orders are sent via Australia Post.
Shipping charges can be viewed in your shopping cart and checkout. Please review your shopping cart carefully before completing your order.
Save on shipping by adding multiple items to your shopping cart.
You must follow these steps if you would like to save on shipping by combining orders:
- Add each of the items you wish to purchase by clicking the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Continue this until you have added everything you wish to order.
- When you have finished shopping, click on the 'Shopping Cart' dropdown (shopping trolley icon) and select 'View Cart' to review your shopping cart.
- After you have checked and reviewed your order, please select the 'Checkout Now' button to finalise and pay for your order.
We endeavour to process and dispatch your order within 1-3 business days, however, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any losses suffered or incurred due to any delay.
Estimated delivery times from order dispatch:
- Domestic Australia Post Parcel Post: 1-7 business days depending on location
- Domestic Australia Post Express Post: 1-4 business depending on location
- International Freight: varies by location and service option.
Items will be shipped to the address supplied by the customer. If this address is incorrect, Trojan Classic Motorcycles will not refund the customer for the items, shipping or re-shipping.
Risk associated with the purchased items passes to the customer upon delivery of the goods to the customer’s nominated delivery address. Anyone at the customer’s nominated delivery address shall be presumed by Trojan Classic Motorcycles to be authorised to receive the goods.
Please check your tracking number and information with Australia Post on a regular basis so you can monitor the shipping status of your order. It is your responsibility to notify us if you do not receive your order within a reasonable time-frame.
Orders may be subject to a re-delivery charge if you are not at your address to collect it.
Australia Post may provide you with an attempted delivery ticket if they have tried to deliver and nobody is present to sign for your order. We are not responsible if Australia Post fails to provide you with an attempted delivery ticket and the item is returned to us. You will be liable for a return to sender postage fee and re-delivery charge if your order is returned to us for any reason.
Please ensure you read our Product Purchase Terms so that you fully understand our policy regarding shipping.